Thursday, April 30, 2009

Question to consider

Hi everyone. If you just made it to the blog, congratulations!! I have a question that I would love people to respond to (you can this by clicking "comment" below). As I was working with the 10th grade team on our year long plan on Wednesday, I got to wondering what, exactly, people in our department think students should be able to do on their own when the get to college. I know this is a) a big question and b) we discussed this quite a bit at the start of the school year. But I feel like I'm just now getting to a place where I understand the workings of BCLA enough to better understand everyone's opinions and thoughts. So, if you want, post your thoughts to this question: What do you think our students should be able to do independently when they get to college?

No comments:

Post a Comment